Starts Tuesday, 5 February, 2019 @ 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm for 8 Weeks*
(Finish 2 April, one week break at half-term)
Are you exhausted or overweight?
Have you tried other diets already?
Do you experience food cravings?
Are you an “emotional eater?”
Are you stuck with what to do next?
Do who want to look in the mirror and love what you see?
Join my 8-week “A Weight off my Mind” programme using a blood-sugar balancing, Low-GL approach to eating, to understand how you can improve your energy, feel good, and achieve weight loss. You will feel full, enjoy normal food, and feel ‘like you on your best day – every day’! There are no special meals or calorie-counting. All you need is your commitment for 8 weeks. Classes include health coaching and your own booklets to keep. You will have all the support you need, and classes are engaging and fun.
There will also be some pleasant surprises along the way to give you even more encouragement, and each week will be a different topic, including:
- The importance of sleep (and how to get it)
- What to do when eating out
- How to choose foods that avoid the ‘sleepy slump’ in front of the TV – and what do carbs, fats and proteins really do for you?
- How to be mindful of your health on social occasions
- What’s in your kitchen cupboards? How to shop for better choices and be prepared
- Understanding how your digestion really works – and how you can improve it
- What drives weight gain? (And it’s not just food!)
- BONUS: An insight into food intolerance testing – what it is and how to deal with the results
- BONUS: Body image – what do your clothes say about you?
Previous Participants Say…
“The classes were excellent. You know your stuff and how to get the points across in an engaging way” O.C. Bath
“I already feel better and am a big advocate of the programme to my colleagues” A.B. Chippenham